Boneless Leg of Pork Joint ( Roasted).
- Boneless Leg of Pork Joint
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 500 grm of shallots (peeled)
- 350ml of apple cider
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup of chicken or pork stock
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 3 large pink lady or royal gala apples
- Pre-heat oven 200-220c fan assisted. Place pork in pan and pat dry with a paper towel.
- All Crowhill's pork comes hand scored.
- Rub in oil and salt roast for 25min until crackling is golden and reduce heat to 180c.Place shallots around pork.
- Add the cider, garlic and fennel seeds then season with pepper.
- Roast for 2h 30min covered with foil. Remove foil.
- Add apple wedges and roast for 20min or until apples are tender.
- Transfer pork shallots and apples to a warm plate and cover loosely with foil
- Place the baking tin with roasting juices on a high heat,bring to a boil. Reduce heat until the sauce thickens
- Slice pork and serve with shallots apple and your favourite vegetables.