(Roasted) Leg of Lamb
- Leg of Lamb
- 3 cloves of garlic sliced
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 6 sprigs of rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- mixed vegetables,peeled and chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 200c gas mark 5
- Use a shape knife and make small incisions in the skin of the lamb
- Insert rosemary and garlic into each cut,both of these are classic flavors for lamb
- Rub the skin of the leg with a drop of olive oil,season with salt and pepper
- Place the leg on a large baking tray and surround with the prepared vegetables.Drizzel with the remaining oil
- Roast the lamb for 60-75min. Every 20min bast the leg with the juices from the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from the pan and rest for 10min before carving.Remove the vegetables and keep warm.
- Make the gravey with the jucies from the pan. Carve and serve with potatoes and the vegetables