Chicken Thighs wiith Tangy lemon and Honey
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon of grainy mustard
- good squeeze of runny honey
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 200c gas mark 6
- Place peppercorns into a pestle and mortar and grind until roughly crushed.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and add mustard, honey,garlic and lemon juice,mix well
- Placing the chicken thighs into a large roasting tin pour over the honey sauce and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
- Season with salt and cook in oven for 45min. turning half way through.The thighs will become lovely and sticky
- When chicken is ready sprinkle with parsley and serve with rice or your favorite vegetables